Monday, January 1

About Us

I'm Michelle. I'm a New York-born Pittsburgher who grew up in North Dakota. Along the way, I've meandered my way through Spain, enjoyed a stint working for Mickey Mouse, and married a Hoosier (he has a name, but I prefer to call him Mr. Husband). Finally, in 2000, I found my way to the city that holds my heart.

Most days I can be found either chasing around a kid named Alexis, yelling at a Bulldog named Meg, ignoring a Havanese named Cody, or pretending to be a grown-up at my full-time corporate-world job. It doesn't leave much time for sleep, but sleep is for the weak. (At least that's what I tell myself.)

I love Christmas decorations, snow, my camera (his name is Mr. Canon and NO you may not lick him), sporks, Gilmore Girls, and tormenting with the kid. I'm afraid of Lady Gaga, the room full of boxes we still haven't unpacked from our move in the summer of '09, and forgetting.

I use this space to make sure that I don't forget. Anything. It's all about us.