Sunday, October 14

Random Strikes Again

* There's some scary stuff going on over at Looky, Daddy! He happens to be one of my favoritest bloggers and Kathryn never fails to make for the funny, so pop over and wish the whole family the best.

* When Alexis asked to go to sleep at 8:00 tonight, I thought it would be a good idea to try to stretch it out to 8:30 or 9:00. I was so, so very wrong. I may never get to sleep past 6:00 am.

* I finished my very first knitting project today. It was supposed to be for Alexis, but she wants nothing to do with it:



Oh well, Meg is always willing to humor me:



Even Jasmine is more cooperative:



Next up (and this time Alexis better wear it--I don't think she and Meg wear the same size sweater):



* There's a very good chance that I will be getting my THIRD top score trophy in my Fantasy League Tuesday morning. I just need Burress to have a half-decent game tomorrow. It only took until 4:00 today for me to have officially beaten my opponent of the week, so that kind of sucked some of the fun out of it. I prefer a close game. A close game where I crush my competition, but a close game nonetheless.

2 comments:

  1. I love the furriness! Can't wait to see the sweater. Knitting is one thing I've never tackled, but one of these days I know I'll have to give it a try.

    And Meg does not look like she's all that thrilled to be wearing the scarf. I love the looks that bulldogs can produce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter what time Dylan goes to bed, he always seems to get up at the same time also. Just be happy she is asking to go to bed, you lucky thing!

    P.S. I was all set to teach Dylan sign language before he was born - I bought a video, flash cards, etc. Somewhere along the line I lost the enthusiasm, but you have me convinced!

    ReplyDelete