Thursday, May 17

The Littlest Stalker

Lately I have been taking Alexis to various playgrounds, some indoors, some outdoors. Every single time I have, she has ended up with a stalker. Seriously. Earlier today, she and I ventured to the mall where she played in the little playground. It took no more than five minutes for a two-year old little boy to start following her around all over the place. He generally stayed about two feet away from her everywhere she went. Occassionally he would go pick up a book then hand it to her. Little Miss Manners would sign "thank you," put the book down, and walk away. Then he would follow, lurking as she went down the slide or climbed in the play airplane. If this is any indication of what we are in for in about 10-12 years, then we are going to need some pretty good locks on our doors because she is not leaving the house. ;-)



BTW, congrats goes out to Michael and Mandy! I think that means it's Ashley's turn next . . . I'm sure Jordan and Tyler would be happy. Alexis, on the other hand, is very content to be an only child so she'll be staying that way for a very long time.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:10 AM

    That's okay, I'm good for right now. You can go ahead and take the next turn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No thanks, I'm good, too. I guess either Brandy will need to go next, or Melanie is going to need to have twins :-)

    ReplyDelete