Wednesday, May 16

Biker Babe

We have managed to pick up where we left off last year and have been riding bikes at least two nights per week. Alexis is adjusting nicely to her new position as Daddy's copilot. The only issue is that she doesn't like when he rides really fast. And by "doesn't like" I mean screams and cries as if someone is slowly ripping her toenails off. You might be thinking there is an easy answer to that: slow down. Yeah, that's what I think, too. But Daddy doesn't. He goes for the speed up faster to finish earlier method. Works wonderfully, let me tell you. I tried to save her from the torture, but her seat won't fit on my bike. So now I'm going to try to talk Daddy into bring the trailer back. It won't make her as happy as SexyBack, but it's certainly a start.


No comments:

Post a Comment