Tuesday, May 1

Sleep!

Once in a while I'll think that Alexis is just copying me when she signs right after I do. Earlier I asked her if she was ready to go to sleep and she was all over copying the sign. I was thinking that she had no idea what she was saying, but then Little Miss marched her butt upstairs, into her bedroom, and closed the door. When she figured out she couldn't get into her crib herself, she opened the door and let me in. Then she signed sleep some more and made me pick her up. She planted a kiss on my check, then lunged for her crib. I guess she was really ready to get some sleep. Bossy kid ;-)

There is a Burgh Baby relative that is all about clean floors. If only we could get Alexis and Tyler together and set them free with their brooms . . .

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:20 PM

    now if nana could just get those babies together at her house we would have all the work done in no time at all. then we could get down to some serious spoiling and i am sure alexis and tyler would be all for it!!!

    ReplyDelete