Saturday, June 30

Rachel is the Greatest of all Time

After the 6 1/2 hour drive from Pittsburgh to Indianapolis, I have to tell you that I really, really, really love Signing Time and Rachel.

Alexis owns a portable DVD player. She had forgotten that she owned one since she hadn't seen it since Christmas, but it made it's grand comeback just in time for the drive. Without that DVD player, I bet we would have had a hell of a time getting to Indy. With that DVD player, we were able to watch every episode of Signing Time that Alexis owns over and over and over and over. And Alexis was thrilled with that arrangement. I don't know if there are some sort of subliminal messages in those videos that brainwash little kids, but frankly I don't care. My eardrums are intact, no one was harmed in the making of the trip, and Alexis truly didn't mind being cooped up for so long.

Now if anybody knows where I can find something to brainwash the dogs into sitting still during the drive, please let me know. Otherwise, we might be finding out just how far I can throw a 50-pound bulldog.




No comments:

Post a Comment