Monday, July 16

If You're Grumpy and You Know It

We have a new game. It's a woooonderful game full of excitement and valuable prizes! I say a word, Alexis signs it, I say another word, Alexis signs it. For like half an hour solid. OK, so maybe it's a little boring. BUT the best part is the prize. Alexis gets distracted from whatever was annoying her at the moment and I get to rack my brains for words she might know until I am in physical pain. Oh, did I mention that she gets distracted so I get to stay sane? I'll take a little pain for the sake of sanity any day.

Anyway, we were playing this game in the car the other day. Alexis was PO'd that we were in said car. She forgot she was PO'd long enough to play along. Daddy was observing from his perch in the driver's seat.

Mommy: "How about grapes?"
Alexis signs grapes.

Mommy: "How about cheese?"
Alexis signs cheese.

Mommy: "Can you sign grumpy?"
Alexis signs grumpy.

Mommy: "Do you know happy?"
Alexis signs grumpy.

Mommy (to Daddy): "I blame you for that."

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:02 PM

    At least you know where to lay the blame!

    ReplyDelete