Saturday, July 7

It's Great to be a Burgh Baby

We made it back to Pittsburgh at exactly the right time . . . The furries are back! Woohooooo! I so love the furries and I love the idea of 3500 of them together at a convention. That is a whole lot of awesomeness in one place.

Just in case you don't know what a Furry is, here are a few definitions. Even better, here's a video from a local news channel.



Did I mention that I love the furries? We are totally going downtown tomorrow so that I can try hunting for some. Oh yes, some of them do walk around town in dressed in full fur. So awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:09 PM

    If that video was designed to explain what a furry is, YOU FAILED!!! >:)

    *but seriously, so they are mascots from Germany. Don't get me wrong, I like a good Bratwurst or some cake. Could go for some Schweaty Balls, but I don't think that is German, just like these mascots.

    ReplyDelete