Friday, July 25

Last Chance to Get in on the Fun

And on this day, Mr. Husband agreed to pick the five finalists for the caption contest, thereby rescuing me from ripping my hair out in frustration because YOU AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU ARE TOO FUNNY. If you haven't yet joined in on the fun, you still have a few hours to get your contribution in. I suggest you take into consideration that a man who finds Ace Ventura, things that fart, and me bashing my head on a door that he left open EXCEEDINGLY funny holds your fate in his goofy little head.

4 comments:

  1. I swear, him and Luke would get along so well. It's almost scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Mr. Husband and I would get along. I too find potty humor excessively funny. Of course, I did grow up with two older brothers. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. calling in reinforcements- smart move! Then the blame is all on him when I don't get picked ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm starting to wonder if he and I might be cousins or something. Or maybe I'm just really and seriously a 12-year old boy in disguise.

    ReplyDelete