Sunday, May 20

The Great Outdoors

I am happy to report that I had the best day ever. Alexis slept until 7:00 this morning (yay, Alexis!), I got to go to my favorite garden store and pick out my (belated) Mother's Day gift, then Daddy and Alexis hung out in the house while I worked in the yard for three whole hours. It's amazing how much better the garden looks after just a little bit of attention. I was able to move a bunch of plants, hang a basket, weed, put down peat moss, get out some of my fairy statues, clean the pond, do a little pruning, etc., etc. It was absolutely the best Mother's Day gift I could have gotten even if it was late--thanks Alexis and Daddy!

Somewhere in there, Daddy brought out Alexis' swing for outside and hung it from the bottom of the deck. The Littlest Daredevil was thrilled. She was swinging so high she nearly smacked her head on the bottom of the deck about a dozen times. By the end she had both hands up in the air (who needs to hold on?) and was squealing "Weeeee!"

Here are a few of the pictures from yesterday at the zoo. Like I said, it's the fish that matter.



No comments:

Post a Comment