Thursday, August 23

Hot and Random

1. Despite the fact that I heard Demetrius tell me, the thermometer in my car told me, and the fact that I could FEEL it for myself, Alexis proceeded to tell me that it's hot about 4,000 times today. Thanks, kiddo!

2. The tiny aquarium has it's overpriced fish now. Actually, it has two overpriced fish. We really need some sort of mental help.

3. I had the most bizarre lunch experience of all time today. It was one of those things where you had to be there to fully understand just how weird the whole thing was, but I will say that I've never seen so many people quit and get fired in such rapid successsion in my life. The manager dude locked the place when it was down to just him then proceeded to call the owner to say that he quit, too. We still sat around and ate our food.

4. Alexis just got yelled at by Daddy for getting into things. She proceeded to toddle over to me, in tears, pointing at Daddy and saying "Bad Daddy". She is so definately the smartest kid of all time.

5. Here's another old video that demonstrates just exactly why Alexis gets whatever she wants. Whenever she wants it. BTW, she's trying to sign it as she says it, but didn't have the manual dexterity at the time. She's pretty close these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment